Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The best of 2005

I have made a summary of 2005 in Chinese, and now I want to make a different one in English.

When I look back of 2005, of course, there are a lot of things I should remeber. In fact, there weren’t any major transitions or milestones in mylife. I spent half of year in my hometown---Wuhan, and the other in the most boring city in Asia. I read a lot books, watched some tv shows, see large quantities of films and listening some songs.

I want to list the best of xx of 2005 to me :

The best of novel in Chinese: The Brother by Yu Hua
The best of novel in English: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince by J.K Rowling
The best of movie in Chinese: Wait Alone by Wu Shixian
The best of movie in English: Melinda and Melinda by Woody Allen
The most undervalued movie : The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
The best blog in Chinese: He Cai tou
The best blog in English:Steven ber linjohnson
The best web in Chinese: Dou Ban
The best web in English: Myspace

No comments: