Thursday, March 06, 2008

Where is The Cure

Few days before I went to the concert of “The Cure”. It was amazing, awesome and fantastic! In fact I can not find a suitable adjective to describe it, and language always presents its limitation. Smith (singer) is such a legendary people, and just stood before me no more than 5 meters. He looks so young and full of energy. But all of us know that, next year he would be 50. I singed loudly with them and scream for the encore. I almost cry when he is singing “it's not a case of aiming to please, you know you're always crying. It's just your part in the play for today”, but finally I did not let tears drop. In fact you know that I am not the girl few years before who can cry such easily.

They are the oldest band I have been to the concert. They became famous even I was not exist. I saw a lot of not young people in the concert, some of them alone, some of them with family and some of them with same age friends. I never have this kind of experience. When I was in Asia, generation gap seems quite broad. People much elder than me could not share the same things with young generation. But now I am in western, those first funs of “The Cure” are at the same age as Smith even more. In the concert they were singing, screaming and dancing. I was absolutely moved. I am always afraid of becoming old, but from their face experiences look so attractive.

I do not know when I was in their age I still have such energy. Whether I would go to one of my favorite bands’ concert, whether I would still support my favorite Real Madrid (yesterday they lost the chance to go to next round in Champion League), whether I would continue to travel along…?

I always believe everyone deserve their cure although maybe at present you are tortured. Do not let me wait to long to find my cure.

No comments: