Monday, December 06, 2010

Lessons from The Apprentice (1)

Yesterday I spend half a day to watch The Apprentice (usa), I watched 7 episodes in a row. The more I watched, the more I was confused. On one side, there were so many excellent people in the show, and they are unemployed, I need to be more patient at my position now. But on the other side, looking so many excellent people are unemployed, why I am bothered to wast time to send hundreds of applications?

I almost cried in my little room, fortunately a friend asked me out for a drink. Sometimes we just need another way to catharsis.

But today I continue to watch again, and just feel so frustrated after one episode...I guess I could never learn something. My best friend in USA who is in the same situation as me is sending me message to courage and cheer up. Negative is contagious, but not positive. It is one of the common phenomenon in the show, which is definitely true on my person experience.

No comments: