Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Lessons from The Apprentice (4)

I am not very assertive, maybe because of my Asian philosophy, or my own personality. I always have a question lingering in my mind "am I ready for that?". So the question is whether you get enough preparation. Preparation is key to success. During the show, it always happened that some people with overconfidence less prepared and failed later.

In fact, I am definitely one in that club, although that question lingers in my mind all the time. I just never care about preparation.

Being passionate and enthusiastic is one of the most important things we need to learn as well. In our whole career life, there must be some things we are going to hate and unbelieve. We should focus on the positive and convince ourselves things we are doing have value.

I guess it is just too hard for me. Even outside my career, I just try my best to stay away things I hate, let alone career, you know how much I care.....However, we need to survive with those fxxxxxxxxxx money we can earn. Or if you are a pretty girl, maybe try your best to get a rich guy who can depend with, or if you are a cute boy, go to find a rich girl...I know all of you won't really consider about it:)

So good luck for myself. Job hunting continues....

2 comments:

Jing said...

i am really surprised that this is your thought...

xiaoyan lu said...

what i am saying is..we need be prepared..is it surprised you?