Monday, June 28, 2010

Key notes of world cup 2010...the third round of group qualification

1. When friend told me France lost the match against South African, finally I know French are so sympathetic. How could let the hardworking host even not win a match if they were already the first record as the host not qualified from the group?
2. I would love to scream as my Argentina friend for my own national team. But they are even worse than France. Fortunately I don't care anymore, because I was hurt before. When you don't care, there are nothing which could hurt you.
3. "Yes we can" was appearing at the stadium of the match between USA with Algeria. It is so American! And they really did and was the first in their group.
4. Oh, Oh, Oh...thanks god..Loew wore overcoat and scarf!!!!! I know Germany gonna win Ghana, so what drove me to watch the game was my curious about what Loew would wear that night:)
5. The previous champion was the last in the group, and the same as the second. If they were the best two 4 years before, we should doubt that worldcup or this one?
6. Lippi might be a good coach before, but definitely not anymore. The players he chose were not because of abilities, depending on the relation with him...all from Juventus?
7. Brazil vs Portugal should be the most exciting game, but at the end it turned out to be the worst game to watch. No one really cares about it.
8. Spain and Chili also had a tacit understanding. If both of them could qualify with that score, who would really play?
9. Maybe every national team should learn from North Korea. If lose the game, send to coal mine!!!! Then probably we won't see boring game anymore:)

No comments: