Sunday, June 13, 2010

Notes of world cup 2010..day 3..all about habit

Generally speaking, I don't like Germany men, I mean like..like. You know what I mean. Anyway it doesn't matter. But I must say, the coach Loew was the main reason to drive me watch tonight's game. He is such a man, who must in suit. He looks amazing in suit. I don't know it is because he was born for dressing suit or every suit just fits him so well. Sorry I know I am just a stupid girl who focuses on these things.

When we just talked about that it gonna become boring world cup, in which average goals per match 1.5 before German's game is much less than the average for recent 4 world cup 3.12. German caught our eyes, which beat Australian 4 times.

Day 3, real games start!!!

Germany has the tradition to beat opponent. In 2002, at the first match, they beat Saudi Arabia at 8:0, I guess that is the biggest difference I have ever seen in the world cup final stage. Asian team seems to be trampled upon by Germany. If Germany gonna keep playing like this, who will still remember Ballack.

I was calling my dad during the match of Serbia and Ghana. I found out it was really difficult for me to watch world cup alone. I tried to think hard the reason, then I realize it is all about habit for old time's sake. Since the first time watching world cup, I was always with family or friends. It is an event for me to spend time with others. It becomes hard for me to stay alone at this event, which makes me sad and manic. But since I am growing old and single, I guess I need to be used to. I feel sorry for myself.

I miss Double, who used to be my SMS man during the match. We commented on every stupid detail during the match through SMS from 2002-2006 for important tournaments, till the day I left for France and he went Indonesia for working. Every time when I send SMS during the match, my dad always complained I didn't share the things with him but to share with another man living in another city. I knew he was just jealousy. Today Double send me an email to ask whether I follow the matches. I really miss him and I am glad he does also. Football connects us, especially world cup.

I always start from the match I wanna talk to something else. Yeap, I was talking about Serbia, which was assumed to be strong. But it turned out what they did during the European qualification was just illusion. Without the most famous players, young Ghana rocked!!!

Day 3, 3 red card in 3 games. By the way, I wrote I hope Algeria would loss the game. But I mean I felt guilty to come true. Anyway, I watched the collection, both Algeria and Slovenia really sucked. They really ruined the match. Fortunately, teams like Holland, Brazil and Spain are coming out.

After the mistake of Green, English goalkeeper, the goalkeeper of Algeria made a stupid fault as well. Jabulani, the match ball, "brings joy to everybody" except goalkeepers.

No comments: