Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Notes of world cup 2010..day 5 and 6.. everybody rocks

Today is Dragon-boat festival in China, one of the most important holiday. In this day people use to have a very traditional food called ZONGZI (in wiki, it is described as rice dumplings wrapped in baboon leaves, in fact they are not dumplings, but to be honest I didn't find any better word in English, so they are dumplings). I had a very relax day, even it is not public holiday in France. But till I got all sms from everybody not exactly telling me the result of Spain..but kinda indicative, I felt disappointed.

Well, well, well, it could be worse, it was just the first match.

But everybody does want to ask what's wrong with these strong teams. Brazil was rocked by a team ranked 115th, Spain cannot win Swiss, Portugal just got a draw Ivory coast. Don't mention those tradition strong teams playing earlier, except Germany.

You could blame all these on the cold weather. Definitely, it was fxxxxxx cold at 0 degree in June. I guess every body saw C. Ronaldo saying that word clearly through slow motion. What he said in the press briefing after the match "I didn't do anything" could be a nice joke in front of slow motion. I bet he could say that 20 years before when there is no HD camera.

C. Ronaldo is the most expensive player in this world cup, what he can earn in a year is 100000 times more than the whole national team of north Korea can get in a year. But what he did yesterday was definitely not even 100 times better than north Korea. Shame on him, and shame on China national team as well. You know in 2002, China was at the same group as Brazil, compared what north Korea did yesterday, what they did was completely shameful, 4:0 with 1 shoot inside the frame.

Brazil sucked, with their terrible way of playing. I really cannot see they can get through till the end. I didn't see the match of Spain, but I guess it should be quite similar. So what we could expect, I really wish as crazy as possible.

The only thing I still hope to see is Loew, but I really don't wanna see Germany go till the end. Life just contradictory.

Everybody can rock!!!!



No comments: